Easy Cheeseburger Sliders are a delicious dinner idea the whole family can enjoy. Sliders that are filled with hamburger, cheese, and a handful of condiments and burger toppings. These slider burgers make a great dinner or even appetizer.
Ground beef is a protein we eat a lot in our home. So having a variety of recipes to keep things in rotation, helps keep us from getting bored. These sliders are just that.
A tasty burger with a fun twist. And who doesn’t like mini burgers? It makes kids super excited to reach for one, or even two of them. Try these breakfast sliders as well, for a morning recipe.
Ingredients For Cheeseburger Sliders
- Ground beef
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Slider Buns
- Sesame Seeds
How to Make
Start by c0oking ground beef in a skillet. Make sure to cook until no longer pink.
While the meat is cooking, slice your sliders in half. In a bowl mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard together. Set it aside.
Once the beef is done, drain grease, then add in the French Onion Soup Mix. Stir to combine. Remove from heat and stir in the mayo mixture as well.
Pour the beef onto the bottom part of the sliders, then top with the pickles and cheese. Top and then brush with melted butter and sesame seeds.
Bake as directed, and remove when done, and serve up warm slider burgers.
If you do not eat all the cheeseburgers, store in the fridge for 1-3 days. The buns will become softer as they sit in the fridge. These sliders are best when eaten fresh from the oven.
What to Serve With Slider Cheeseburgers
Can I Swap Ground Beef With Turkey
Go right ahead and use ground turkey instead of ground beef if you would like. This is very easy to swap out the meat of your choice. Just cook the meat until it is fully cooked, then move on to the rest of the steps.
What is the best slider buns to use
You can use butter sliders or Hawaiian-style sliders that have a hint of sweetness in the buns. I like to use butter-style rolls a lot, but the sliders do work with Hawaiian rolls.
Any brand or variety will work.
More Easy Dinner Recipes
Variations To Recipe
- Change up the cheese used – pepper jack, Monterey jack, sharp, etc.
- Leave the cheese off for burgers
- Use a different type of sauce to spread on the burgers
- Leave out the French Onion Soup Mix and season the beef with salt and pepper
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry French Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 24 slider rolls
- 10 slices American Cheese
- 24-30 pickle slices, depending on your taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice the slider rolls in half, and place the bottom layer into the pan. In small bowl, whisk together the mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup. Set aside. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef on medium, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- Drain any excess fluid and add the onion soup mix. Stir to combine. Remove ground beef from heat and stir in the mustard mixture. Spread the meat evenly over the rolls and top with cheese.
- Add pickle slices and place the tops of the sliders on.
- Brush the melted butter on top of the sliders, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover the pan with foil and place pan on a large cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 516Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 883mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 34g