Breakfast Sliders are a delicious way to jumpstart your morning. Whether you are looking for a simple breakfast, brunch option, or Christmas morning breakfast, this recipe is a must make.
Dive in and enjoy. This recipe is very easy to customize with different types of meat, cheese, etc. Here are a few more breakfast recipes we enjoy. 12 Sheet Pan Recipes for Breakfast, Sprite Biscuits, and sip on this proffee recipe.
Why You Will Love These Breakfast Sliders
- Quick to Make
- Simple Ingredients
- Versatile on What you Add
- Great for the whole family
- Reheats well
What Type of Rolls Are Best For Breakfast Sliders
I find that using Hawaiian Rolls is what I used. You can buy any brand or flavor of the brand of sliders. You will find that sliders are best, as they make the perfect size for breakfast sandwiches.
Type of Meat To Use In Slider Recipe For Breakfast Sandwiches
- Sliced ham
- Cooked sausage patties
- Bacon that is cooked
- Canadian Bacon
- Or go meatless
How to Make Easy Scrambled Eggs
Check out my oven scrambled eggs recipe on how to make crazy simple scrambled eggs. They cook up quickly and easy and are a nice treat. Serve these up for breakfast, brunch, or toss in these sliders.
Want More Easy Breakfast Recipes
- 12 Sheet Pan Breakfast Recipes
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches
- Chick Fil A Chicken Grill Egg White
- Chocolate Chip Muffins
Can I Freeze Leftover Sandwiches
Go right ahead and freeze any leftover sandwiches you don’t eat right away. I like to pre-cut them and then freeze the sandwiches as you would like. Then freeze for 3-4 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight. Or warm them up straight from frozen in the microwave. Or wrap tightly in aluminum foil and warm up in the oven.
Can I Half The Recipe
Feel free to half the recipe to half the size if you don’t want to make as much. Or reach for a larger pan to double the recipe if you want to serve a larger crowd.
- 1 sheet Hawaiian butter-style slider bun
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices cheese (any type you like!)
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup melted butter plus 1 Tablespoon for cooking eggs
- Cut the sheet of rolls in half through the middle to create two large slices of rolls. Be sure to keep the individual buns together in two large sheets. Place the bottom half of the roll sheet in the bottom of a casserole dish and set aside.
- Scramble eggs by preheating a frying pan to medium heat and melting a tablespoon of butter in the pan
- Crack the eggs in a medium mixing bowl and whisk together until completely blended. Pour into the hot frying and stir constantly, scraping them from the bottom of the pan until completely cooked.
- To create the sliders, place a layer of ham on the bottom half of the bun sheet. Spread the scrambled eggs on top of the ham. Place the slices of cheese on top of the eggs.
- Add the top layer the slider bun sheet and pour melted butter evenly over the entire top of the buns.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 20-30 minutes until the rolls have completely absorbed the butter. Cut and serve warm!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 252mgSodium: 423mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 12g