Dress up your stir fry with this homemade stir fry seasoning mix. It takes minutes to make, ultra flavorful, and great to pair with any stir fry meat and veggies. Dive into a dinner that is effortless to make but packs a ton of flavor.
Skip the expensive takeout on your favorite stir fry. Make it at home for a fraction of the price, and enjoy leftovers the next day. Kids and adults will enjoy this simple and delicious recipe.
Stir Fry Seasoning Mix
Raid your pantry and spice cabinet and make your own seasoning mix for stir fry. Cajun, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and more come together for an incredible blend. Then add in some soy sauce for the ultimate finish to the stir fry blend mix.
Why You Will Like This Stir Fry Seasoning Recipe
- Simple Ingredients
- Minutes to Prepare
- Pairs great with vegetables, pasta, and all kinds of protein
- Affordable to Make
- Change up ingredients to fit your preference
- You control ingredients in your mix
How to Make Stir Fry Spice Seasoning Mix
- In a bowl add all your spices that are needed. The full list and measurements are in the recipe card below! Set aside.
- Season your meat with salt and pepper and cook in a skillet with a little oil.
- Once the meat is fully cooked, toss in veggies, pour in the seasoning mix.
- Stir until combined and then cook till veggies reach desired consistency.
What to Serve With Stir Fry
We love to pair stir fry veggies and meat with rice. But you can also use cauliflower rice, quinoa, or even eat with no starch. It is loaded with flavor, simple to make and so delicious. This is a great lunch or dinner to plan for the week.
What Types Of Meats Work
- Steak and Beef
Alternative to Soy Sauce
If you don’t want to use soy sauce or can’t, reach for coconut aminos. This is a soy sauce alternative and is a gluten-free option for you. It also it offers a sweet and salty component you will expect just as you would with a classic soy sauce.
Interested In More Dinner Inspirations
Do you like to meal plan? If so here are more recipes to consider making for our family this week or all month long.
- Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- Poppyseed Chicken
- Crockpot Glazed Beef Bowls
- Baked Tacos
- Mongolian Beef and Broccoli
Can I Make This Seasoning Mix In Advance
Go right ahead and mix up all the dry ingredients. Then store in an airtight container. Cook up meat and veggies and then add the liquid to the spices then whisk and pour into pan.
The dry seasonings will store well together, but not with the liquid added in. So just prep the dry, and it makes it even easier for serving up for dinner.
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Cajun Seasoning (Optional)
- 2 Shakes of Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- 2 tsp. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Start By Cooking Your Meat with Salt & Pepper
- Add Veggies (I use 2 Bags total, One of Mixed Veggies and 1 Broccoli Florettes)
- Combine All Ingredients Above in a Mixing Bowl
- Pour Seasoning Mix over Veggies and Meat and Cook over Medium/High Heat for around 20 Minutes or until Veggies are done and Water has Evaporated from the mix.
- Serve over Rice
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 1176mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 33gProtein: 6g