Nutella Whipped Hot Chocolate is a creamy rich hot chocolate topped with a Nutella whip on top! This is a drink that will warm you up on a chilly day, and satisfy your sweet cravings. Don’t settle for a classic hot chocolate when you can have a whipped Nutella hot chocolate!
Nutella Whipped Hot Chocolate
3 ingredients are all you need to make this hot chocolate recipe. Then you can add on toppings like mini marshmallows, shaved chocolate, and more.
What Do You Need to make Whipped Nutella Hot Chocolate
Nutella | Hazelnut spread is the main focus of this whipped drink. Thick, creamy nutella is going to give this drink the hazelnut flavor you are craving. You can use any brand of hazelnut spread you would prefer.
Heavy Whipping Cream | Here is a great ingredient that is going to give you this whipped up for that fluffy topping you want. This is one ingredient you can’t swap out.
Chocolate Milk | You will warm up your chocolate milk, but you can also swap with a hot chocolate mix if you would like. Either method will give you a rich and creamy sippable drink.
How to Know When It is Whipped Enough
The key is to make sure it forms stiffer peaks. Meaning when you lift up your blender the Nutella mixture sticks to the mixer, forming what looks like whipped cream.
Can I Double This Recipe
Feel free to make as much as you would like. This is best when served fresh, as the whipped topping can fall a bit as it sits. If you want to make extra then store your remaining whipped topping in the fridge until you are ready to top your drink.
Can I Use A Milk Replacement
Go right ahead and use a milk replacement if you need it. You can use full-fat coconut cream to replace the heavy whipping cream if you need to. Then any dairy-free chocolate milk to replace the chocolate milk in the recipe.
Can I Make Whipped Hot Chocolate Without Mixer
Want More Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Salted Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate
- Caramel White Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Crockpot Hot Chocolate
- Candy Corn Hot Chocolate
We love hot chocolate, and if you do too, try these recipes! So easy to make, tons of flavor variations!
- 1 TBSP Nutella
- 5 TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- Optional: Marshmallows, shaved chocolate, and/or hazelnut cookie for garnish
- Combine Nutella and heavy whipping cream in medium size mixing bowl and whip with a whisk until the desired consistency.
- In a mug, add chocolate milk and microwave for the desired amount of warmth.
- Gently spoon the whipped Nutella on top of the hot chocolate. If desired, garnish with mini marshmallows, shaved chocolate, and/or a hazelnut cookie.