Nothing says Happy Thanksgiving like a little chaos in the kitchen on Thanksgiving Morning! This year I’ve put together some Thanksgiving Crock Pot Recipes for you that you can throw together in the morning (or the day before) and have Ready to go on Thanksgiving day! Hopefully these will help you relax a little while the Turkey is cooking and enjoy a little more time with your family!
Thanksgiving Crockpot Recipes
Make sure you check out all of the Thanksgiving Crockpot Recipes we’ve featured here on Passion For Savings!
Crockpot Turkey Chili Recipe (Leftover Turkey Recipe for the Day after Thanskgiving)
1. Easy Cheesy Crockpot Mashed Potatoes from Family Fresh Meals
2. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
3. Homemade Creamed Corn in the Crock-Pot from Mostly Homemade Mom
4. Slow Cooker Turkey Breast from Innocent Delight
5. Crock-Pot Green Beans from Moms with Crockpots
6. Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes from The Magical Slow Cooker
7. Spicy Crockpot Sweet Potatoes from Kalyn’s Kitchen
8. Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Sauce from Peas and Crayons
9. Slow Cooker Rosemary Pull Apart Rolls from Who Needs A Cape?
10. Crock-Pot Maple Brown Sugar Ham from Life In The Lofthouse
11. Crock-Pot Turkey Breast with Cranberry Sauce from The Creative Bite
12. Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes from The Pinning Mama
13. Crock Pot Stuffing from Julie’s Eats & Treats
14. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pecan Bread Pudding from The Gunny Sack
15. Crock Pot Cranberry Pecan Stuffing from The Creative Bite
16. Easy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast from Butter with a Side of Bread
Last Updated on