Dalgona Whipped Peppermint Mocha is a mocha coffee topped with a whipped peppermint mocha topping. Sip away and warm your heart with this refreshing and delicious peppermint mocha coffee made at home.
Dalgona Whipped Peppermint Mocha
Do you love the pairing of peppermint and coffee? If you are saying yes, skip your coffee shop and sip on this homemade coffee drink. It takes just a few minutes to make and is so cooling and delicious.
What Is A Mocha Coffee
Mocha coffee is a mix of coffee and chocolate. Now when you add peppermint mocha into the mix, you have a mix of peppermint as well. It offers a cooling and refreshing drink.
Where Do You Buy Powdered Mocha
Powdered Mocha can be found at any store. Or if you want to order online and have it shipped to your store. There are so many brands feel free to pick and choose what fits your taste preference the best. I also used mocha coffee creamer as well. If you can’t find mocha you could easily swap with French vanilla in replace.
Can I Make This Without Coffee
If you don’t want coffee you could easily do a warm milk or even a hot chocolate base. Granted it will alter the flavor a bit but either could be a tasty drink to sip on!
Interested In More Drink Recipes
- 15 Pumpkin Spice Drink Ideas
- Caramel White Hot Chocolate
- New Years Eve Drinks
- Crockpot Candy Corn Hot Chocolate
- Blended Iced Cappuccino
What If I Want A Stronger Peppermint Flavor
If you want more peppermint add a drop extra. Just remember peppermint extract is very strong so a little goes a long way. For less add a drop and more add a few more. I recommend doing 1 drop at a time to test the flavor before you add extra.
Serve this drink up for holiday entertaining, morning caffeine boost, and more.
You can double or make a whole pot of coffee to make mocha drinks for if you plan to serve a larger crowd. I tend to make 1-2 cups at a time for me and my husband. But feel free to make as much as you would like.
Is It Hard Making The Mocha Whipped Topping
You can use a whisk or a stand mixer and whip up the heavy cream and powdered mocha. It will give you that chocolate flavor with every single sip.
Once it forms peaks you will add it onto the top of your coffee for the whipped coffee look. Sprinkle with some mini chocolate chips and serve.
Storing Leftover Whipped Topping
If you have extra mocha whip just store it in an airtight container in the fridge. This will help it stay fresh until you are ready to add to a cup of coffee.
- 2 tablespoons Powdered Mocha Mix
- A few drops of peppermint extract
- 5 tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream1 cup coffee, brewed
- 1 tablespoon mocha Coffeemate
- Optional: peppermint candy, mini chocolate chips, and/or chocolate candy shell for garnish
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and
powdered mocha mix.
- Whisk or beat with a mixer until the consistency is fluffy.
- If desired, you can dip the edge of the coffee mug in the chocolate shell for garnish. In a coffee mug, combine brewed coffee and 2 tbsp (or more depending on your preference) Mocha Coffeemate
- Add a couple of drops of peppermint extract, more or less depending on your preference.
- Spoon the whipped topping on top of the coffee. Top with garnish, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1128Total Fat: 58gSaturated Fat: 33gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 159gFiber: 13gSugar: 107gProtein: 16g