Have you tried the viral TikTok baked feta pasta yet? This is a cheesy tomato-based pasta that is so easy to throw together, and the flavor is phenomenal. If you are a fan of pasta, this recipe might be right up your alley.
TikTok Baked Feta Pasta
So Feta pasta is where you do tomatoes and a block of feta, place in a pan, bake and follow the rest of the steps to add in some pasta. A cheesy and delicious pasta that comes together nicely.
What Do I Need For Baked Feta Pasta
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Feta Cheese
- Cooked Pasta
- Italian Seasoning
How to Make Feta Pasta
Start by heating up your oven as directed in the printable recipe card below. Season the tomatoes as directed, and place feta in the center of pan.
Bake for 45 minutes, pour in pasta, stir and sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
What To Serve With Feta Pasta
You can serve this dish as a side dish or a main dish. It is up to you. Pair with some chicken, pork, beef, or make it the main dish with a side salad and garlic bread. Either way, you choose to serve this pasta up, it is a success.
Variations to Recipe
- Use garlic cloves instead of minced.
- Add in some crushed red pepper flakes for an added kick of heat.
- Greek Feta will give you a creamy texture where other varieties will be more of a broken-up sauce.
- Replace pasta with zucchini noodles, spaghetti squash, etc.
- You can use any gluten-free style pasta as well if you need a gluten-free version.
There are tons of ways you can alter the recipe to fit your preference or even what you have on hand. If you make some changes let me know in the comment section!
Want More Pasta Inspiration
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/8 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 oz. block feta cheese
- 1 box of cooked pasta (any shape), boiled al dente according to package instructions
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large baking dish, combine
tomatoes, garlic, and most of the olive oil. salt, pepper flakes, and gently
fold together to combine.
- Place the feta in the center of the mixture and drizzle the remaining olive oil on top.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on the feta. Bake for 45 minutes until tomatoes are well-roasted and the feta begins to turn golden on top.
- Place cooked pasta into a casserole dish and combine with feta tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve with salad and/or garlic bread.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 334mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 6g